I haven’t played Friday Five at Revgals for a couple of weeks and today the question is what do you have a secret stash of, or can’t resist buying another even when you have enough at home already.
- Journals! I can’t seem to resist the lure of a booklet of blank pages, it can be from the dollar store or handcrafted, the possibility that I will regularly journal
- Baking pans, specialty baking pans! I mean, who doesn’t need those teeny tiny cheesecake pans? Now, mind you, I do a fair bit of baking, so can always justify one more.
- Books. I have at least twenty thirty books in my ‘to read’ stack. On-line purchasing has fed this addiction.
- Earrings. I wonder how many days I could wear a different pair of earrings before repeating.
- Pottery. Who can resist a lovely piece of pottery? A little dish for olives, or nuts, or candy.
I started off wondering whether I have five things that I stash/can’t resist, but soon realized that while I might not shop much, there are things…