The RevGals are playing Friday Five again today, this time it is about simple pleasures.
My simple pleasures:
- Warm, fuzzy socks… I like to go barefoot at home, even in the middle of winter, I don’t like my feet confined in anything. But this winter, I discovered the joy of wearing my husbands hunting socks! The perfect combination of loose fitting and warmth.
- Playing Scrabble or Words With Friends on-line.
- Coffee that is ready in the morning when I wake up.
- Books and reading material, I still remember the thrill of having my own library card when I was 6 or 7 and being allowed to go by myself.
- My body’s ability… even with the normal aches and pains that come along with my age…
What are your simple pleasures?