Over at RevGalBlogPals it’s Friday Five time! This time the question is about holy or thin places.
- Tatamagouche Centre, on the north shore of Nova Scotia.
- Conrad’s Beach, on the eastern shore of Nova Scotia.
- Seton Spirituality Centre, on the south shore of Nova Scotia.
- The first green shoots in the garden, so hopeful!
- Through my camera, with photography as a spiritual practice, ANY place can be a this place… a place where God is revealed and made known.
2 thoughts on “Friday Five – Holy/Thin Places”
Love your photos. I don’t have a space that I always “go back” too but every retreat center I’ve been at has been wonderful in its own way.
I actually forgot one! Five Oaks Retreat Centre… in Ontario. I have been fortunate, after a childhood and early adulthood of moving around, to be living in Nova Scotia for most of the past 35 years.