1. First, Sweet or Salty? Or both? Describe that gotta-have-it treat. (It can be healthy or paleo-friendly, or decadent. We won’t judge!) It’s always SALTY for me. Lays plain chips.
2. Self-control: How do you help yourself stay strong with the temptation of All That Sugar? Sugar is not the problem, but don’t expect a bag of chips or salty crackers to remain in the house very long… you can see the almost empty bag.
3. Have you successfully cut (or decreased) sugar out of your diet? How did you do it? I don’t have much of a sweet tooth. I drink black coffee, rarely drink pop/soda.
4. What’s one sweet you won’t do without. Ever. Shortbread cookies and Toffifee at Christmas time.
5. Just for fun: if you were a candy bar, which one would you be? Oh Henry! Salty/choclatey/nutty/crunchy goodness.
BONUS: Share a recipe or tip that uses up the leftover sweets at your house. Don’t hate me, there are leftover candy bars from last Halloween in my cupboard.
3 thoughts on “Friday Five – Sweet or Salty”
You really do not have a sweet tooth! Chips work too…ripple over plain! 🙂
Oh yes, I use to LOVE plain chips – but now all that salt gives me mouth sores. sigh. So I don’t them very often.
Leftovers from LAST Halloween? I bow down… 🙂 Actually my “recipe” for leftover candy is to send it all in a box to the college students in my life. They NEVER turn it down. 🙂