I belong to revgalblogpal.org, a supportive community for clergy women.
On Fridays, we play Friday Five, this is the first time I am playing.
1. How do you sign off in your emails, professional and personally? Professionally: In Faith… Personally, it varies from person to person.
2. If you were an animal TODAY, what is it and why? I would be one of my very indulged cats.
3. If you get snarky, what triggers it? If you don’t get snarky, please, what is the secret? Too many hours worked, especially those spent doing little of ministry and having to focus on conflict resolution instead of encouraging and working with those who want to deepen their faith and create a better world.
4. Look up from your computer/tablet/phone screen. What is the first favorite thing your eyes land on. Describe it. A canvas print of a picture I took that covers up the TV that hangs on the wall. I have never had a TV in my living room, my husband of two years has always had one. Project for the winter: make the cords disappear.
5. Do you have a favorite pair of socks? Tell us about them! I am a barefoot kind of gal! As soon as I come home, even in the dead of a Nova Scotia winter, my socks come off!
3 thoughts on “Friday Five!”
Pingback: Friday Five Firsts | My Window on God's World
a fellow barefoot woman! I love the cover for the TV. just beautiful. Thanks for playing!
Pretty screen on the t.v.–great idea! No socks in Nova Scotia…wow. I salute you!