That was the air rushing out of our collective pool of energy.
1. What’s your “chill out” foot gear? Slippers or socks? Or Birkenstocks? (Poem not intentional) Barefoot all the way!
2. A holiday treat or beverage that just makes you say “AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!” That first sip of white wine when I get home on Christmas Eve.
3. What sight or sound moved you during the season? (This can be good or bad.) The rapt attention of the very young children at our early service while I told the Christmas story.
4. With whom did you enjoy sharing time with over the Christmas season? Love that my son and his family live close. They came over to share gifts before heading to Christmas Dinner with the large extended family. My daughter-in-law shared a special moment together in the midst of that chaos.
5. Was there someone missing from your festivities? How are you doing with that? My Dad died this past year, no more needs to be said.
A photo of a bodaciously wonderful present, delicious food, or lovely place that was a part of your holiday.
My husband and I took a walk through the Public Gardens in the evening of the Winter Solstice; it was a lovely reflective time in the midst of the business that is December.
One thought on “Friday Five – WHOOOOOOSH!”
Ah… I understand about your Dad. I miss mine, too. Love the sweet and the poignant moments you shared. Thanks for playing!