The Friday Five questions from RevGals:
- Besides cookies, muffins, and ice cream, what’s something chocolate chips are good in? Ah… my mouth, straight from the package when I need a chocolate fix! But also this cake, there were chocolate and toffee bits between the layers.
- Besides official holidays and your birthday, what’s the best day of the year? December 26th, providing it’s not a Sunday! In our house, it’s ‘Gift Appreciation Day.’ A day set aside to simply be after the madness that is ministry in December. We stay in our jammies, eat leftovers, watch mindless TV, play Scrabble on-line against each other. Basically, we do whatever we want.
- Besides toilet paper and pantry items, what’s something in your house you make sure never to run out of? Books! Less of a worry now with electronic books.
- Besides relatives, teachers, and coaches, who gave you the most memorable advice growing up? Is there anybody left? As an ‘air force brat’ I never lived in one place long enough to build relationships with my friends’ parents.
- Besides junk mail, subscriptions, greeting cards, and stuff you ordered online, what’s something great that came in the mail recently? Does anyone get anything exciting in the mail anymore?