1. What have you got going on today? Finished planning Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Sunrise Easter Service and most of the later Easter service.
2. What about a prayer request, how can we pray for you today? For energy. I find the switch to daylight savings time harder each year.
3. What makes you curious? Everything except professional sports teams.
4. If you got stuck in an elevator for three hours, (if that is too scary, locked in a room or stuck in a traffic jam), and could magically have any book or activity appear in a pouf to you to while away the time, what would it be? A book, a new release, which I almost never buy.
5. Use these words in a sentence. Thirteen, lampshade, [a historical person, like Cotton Mather or Judy Garland} basket, hedgehog, and daffodils. Queen Victoria and her thirteen grandchildren were admiring the basket of daffodils when a hedgehog jumped through the window and knocked the lampshade off its stand.