It’s Friday Five time again over at RevGals and this is today’s question:
What brings me joy? What makes my heart sing?
In no particular order…
- Singing with You Gotta Sing! Chorus.
- Living close enough to be a regular part of my grandchildren’s lives.
- Gardening, especially watching the perennial beds come back to life in the spring, it’s like a miracle.
- That moment in preaching when you KNOW that connections are being made.
- The relationship with my husband.
4 thoughts on “Friday Five – Joy”
This reminds me that I need to be more active in finding joy at times when I really am not feeling it. I’m going to make a list. Thanks Catherine XO
You are welcome! I understand completely. And there is a place for simply feeling what you are feeling, whatever you are feeling.
ooh, I miss being part of a chorus. love this. and the picture – are they azaleas?
Thanks! They are not azaleas though, they are a candy cane stripe ground cover; I was at ground level when I took the picture.