I have managed to avoid being sick this winter. Am knocking wood and crossing fingers that it continues into Holy Week and Easter and then CUBA!
The five things I like when I am sick:
- Ginger ale, and it MUST be Canada Dry.
- Toast and honey, nothing better for an upset stomach than toast dripping with honey.
- If it’s a cold, decongestants, lozenges and a big box of soft tissue and a garbage can by my side.
- Novels that don’t require much brain power, thankfully with a tablet, I have access to thousands from the local library. Or mindless TV shows.
- Someone to bring me any or all of the above! 😉