Over at RevGals it’s Friday Five time and it’s all about unfinished things. Starting is fun, energizing and exciting! The end in sight or a deadline can be compelling. The slogging in the middle? Meh.
So, five unfinished things:
- This piece of cross-stitch; I started it over 5 years ago and it takes me approximately a month to complete each section. The soonest I could finish it would be in slightly under a year. At the rate I am going, it will become part of my estate.
- We have about 5 or 6 boxes still stacked downstairs from when we moved into our house almost 5 years ago. Part of me says just throw them away unopened.
- The closet in my home study needs a serious mucking out… last week as I was tidying up my study, (after the post art show, post Lent/Easter madness, post leaving on vacation right after Easter), I literally threw a couple of things into it and slammed the door.
- Filing my tax return. It is unfinished in the manner that it hasn’t been started! Although (almost) everything is stacked in a basket waiting for me to sort out.
- The response to a denominational document that I promised over a month ago.