It’s been a while since I’ve played the Friday Five! It used to be a RevGalBlogPals weekly blog post, so would come to my inbox, but now it’s only posted on their Facebook page and I don’t always see it. However, I did see it today and I’m going to play along!
1) name something dear to you that begins with the letter “e” The Edmunds! My son and his family.
2) favorite verse from Deuteronomy? Chapter 6: 4-9: 4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God, the Lord alone.[a] 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might. 6 Keep these words that I am commanding you today in your heart. 7 Recite them to your children and talk about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and when you rise. 8 Bind them as a sign on your hand, fix them as an emblem[b] on your forehead, 9 and write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
3) the fifth track on your favorite CD is… Anthem from Leonard Cohen’s The Future.
4) something in your life that contains the number 5 (address, phone number…) Post Office box number!
5) share the fifth most recent photo on your phone or tablet.
How would you answer those questions?