Over at RevGalBlogPals it’s Friday Five time and today they are talking about fruit!
1. What was your favorite fruit when you were a child? Is that still your favorite, or have your tastes changed? Apples were my favourite growing up, except for tangerines at Christmas time and since I try and eat mostly local, I still eat a lot of apples year round. My favourite, honeycrisp! But nothing compares to a fresh peach in the summer.
2. Is there any fruit you’re not fond of? I’m not that fond of plums or apricots.
3. What would you include in your ideal fruit salad? Cherries, grapes, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon.
4. Do you grow any fruit at your home? Or does it come from a farmers market, the grocery store, or some other place? I’ve got a patch of rhubarb, although technically I think that is a vegetable.
5. Which items from this list of Fruit of the Spirit have you received as a gift this week? I don’t know about receiving, but my ‘star word’ this year is gently and so I have been pondering that and trying to keep that front and center in my interactions with people.
And that’s my window on God’s world!